Shine at Your Brightest !You can learn how to better communicate.
Lack of self-confidence in interviews?
Coaching helps you improve your impact in communication
Answering the request of some clients, we have developed this specific coaching module to help you:
- Develop confidence for interviews, networking events, discussions…
- Be clear on your goal and lead discussions or meetings accordingly, still knowing how to improvise and seize opportunities
- Adapt to the context and to your contacts: create the connexion, use the adequate channel of communication, understand their needs and issues
- Reformulate and validate the perceived message
- Give feedback
- All this, even under stress, in order to anticipate and manage misunderstandings and conflicts
(About Process Communication)
This is a very powerful tool, both for better to know yourself and to develop better communication with others – especially at work… I would have liked to have done this in my previous job, where interactions with my colleagues were very difficult…
Define your Goal
Set your communication goal
Expand your skills: message structuration, impact, tips and tools
Understand their issues and anticipate their reactions
Optimize your Message
Customize your message and your communication style to your audience
I also had these “states of grace” facing an audience, when all the preparation work is transformed into a fluid dialogue, when communication flows… as well as ideas.
NLP, Process Communication, etc… I have built a powerful toolbox that I will be happy to share with you.
Some of our tools:
- NLP: (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
Observe and understand how our interlocutor “function”, create the connection… To learn more about NLP
- Process Communication®:
Better know yourself and better understand others to better communicate, even under stress. To learn more about Process Communication
- Non-violent communication:
The essential principles to give feedback and express a demand with respect
- How to get the other buy your message:
How to move from “I” to the “you” (sales techniques)
- Story Telling:
Develop stories to engage and convince your audience