Job Transition Coaching supports you in your professional transitions
Are you in a phase of professional change?
Choice or change of career, new job, expatriation…
Take time to reflect with career coaching.
We combine career coaching and professional experience to help you:
- Step back on your professional path, on yourself and your job
- Develop a clear and concrete vision of your goals and your personal and professional development
- Manage your professional trnsition and take action in a strategic and effective manner while respecting your “ecology” (stress, life balance, health…)
We will coach you per video wherever your are:
Video-coaching (coaching per Skype, WhatsApp…) especially allows:
- Accessibility: you can benefit from professional coaching especially if you live in regions, in Europe…
- Flexibility in planning your sessions: taking advantage of the time difference especially between Europe and Canada, you can schedule them from home during evenings, or even during business trips or vacations.
- Gain of time and money: no more need to spend on trips and travel expenses
Clarify your Objectives
and your Options
Before any important professional choice,
ask yourself the right questions.
Expand your scope of options.
Clarify YOUR criteria for success
Make your choice in an informed manner
Take the right direction from the beginning
Maximize the “honeymoon” period
Develop your relational flexibility
… and maximize your results!
Evaluate your strengths
Plan your professional reorientation and coming changes
Manage the transition phase
New position, change of employer, expatriation…
Manage your stress in a positive way
Develop your interpersonal and intercultural communication skills
Clarify your challenges and goals
Boost your motivation
We provide EFFICIENT support during your professional transition.
To help you define YOUR goals and find YOUR solutions:
- Career coaching offered by a team of professonal coaches certified in NLP with at least 10 years of professional experience.
- Coaching in English, French and German, by video and telephone. Possibility of face to face coaching in Montreal and Zurich.
- Regardless of your location, we will find a slot for you.
- “Hotline” service within 24 hours to our clients facing important decisions and difficult situations.
For a happier professional world, more motivated and efficient!
Professional coaching: a way to put ideas in perspective, to reflect about them and to elaborate a plan to achieve your goals / ideas.
Guillemette knows her domain as well as the corporate world , which is a real plus I think for her role as a professional coach.
Good listening, nice energy.
I would absolutely recommend this program. You will be doing much deeper work than you would imagine, and it will change your attitude towards work, your colleagues and your professional self, as well as make you grow on a personal level.
Guillemette’s approach to coaching combines a very rigorous and down to earth attitude, with deep sensitivity and understanding.NN