Efficiency / Autonomy / Intellectual and human curiosity / Collaboration
– Leadership, managerial and relational skills skills, self-confidence
– Transition coaching (new position, career reorientation, expatriation…)
– Clarification of the goals and the mission of the individual in its function
– Positive stress management, balance of personal and professional life
– Change management
– Interpersonal communication and conflict management
– Clarification of the goals and the mission of the group, of its identity and its values
My motivation to be a Professional Coach:
I believe in the power of coherence: when everything fits, when the meaning is there, the objectives are clear and the action aligned. When actors are motivated and customers satisfied. And that working as a team with good partners multiplies ideas and fun.
As a coach, I’m here to support you, challenge you, ask you sometimes incongruous questions… in order to stimulate your creativity, reveal your unique qualities and accompany you in your career success.
Training / Memberships:
NLP certified corporate coach
Process Communication® and MBTI® certified coach
ESSEC Business School (France) – Master in Science of Management
ICF – International Coach Federation
SICPNL – International Society of NLP coaches
“Which way should I go? That depends on where you are going”
(Alice in Wonderland – Lewis Carroll)
“The map is not the territory”
(NLP principle): everyone has his own vision of the world and we learn by enriching our respective maps of the world.